MDVISION PM EMR V5.1 Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor: Sovereign Medical Services, Inc.
Product: MDVISION PM EMR V5.1
Product Version: 5.1
Holds Certification No: 14.04.04.XXXX.MDV126.96.36.199.160630
Date Certified: 06/30/2016
Effective Date: 2014 Edition
License Type: Complete EHR Ambulatory.
Certified By: Drummond Group
Additional software used: Dr First Rcopia and phiMail Serer
Criteria: 170.314(a)(1-15); 170.314(b)(1-5,7); 170.314(c)(1-3); 170.314(d)(1-8); 170.314(e)(1-3); 170.314(f)(1-3); 170.314(g)(2-4)
Clinical Quality Measures Tested: CMS2V4; CMS50V3; CMS68V4; CMS69V3; CMS127V3; CMS138V3; CMS147V4; CMS156V3; CMS165V3; CMS182V4
The costs that an eligible provider (EP) would pay for MDVISION PM EMR V5.1 licenses in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures include:
License, Implementation, Support & Hosting:
- License Subscription Solution – MDVISION PM EMR offers a Cloud-based subscription solution that includes support for a monthly fee; cost is per provider. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
- License Purchase Solution – MDVISION PM EMR offers a license purchase solution for a one-time software license fee per provider with additional fees for monthly support and maintenance; cost is per provider. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
- Implementation Services – MDVISION PM EMR offers implementation services for database setup and training. These upfront costs are per provider and user, and allow for a specific amount of hours. If implementation services exceed the allotted number of hours, additional fees will apply.
In addition to the License, Implementation, Support & Hosting costs, this certified product-version could require additional costs for:
- Lab Interfaces – Depending on the customer’s selected lab/imaging company, this certified product-version will require one-time costs to establish interfaces to electronically exchange results. This cost will cover per interface and per provider. (170.314(b)(5)(a) – Incorporate laboratory tests & values/results, 170.314(a)(12) – Image Results)
- Registry Reporting Interfaces – This certified product-version may require one-time costs to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization public health agencies or any specialized registry. This cost will cover per interface and per provider
- Patient Messaging – Depending on the patient’s preferred mode of communication, transactional costs may apply per SMS/voice message sent. (170.314(a)(14) Patient List Creation)
- Quality Reporting – Generating and/or transmitting QRDA (170.314(c)(3) Clinical
- Quality measures – Electronic Submission) or other format file(s) required for participation in payer quality initiatives/programs may require one-time setup costs per provider.
- Direct messaging phiMail – transitions of care, discharge summaries, and clinical messaging functionality 170.314(b)(1) and (2), h(1)-(3)
- Direct Messaging is licensed per address on an annual basis. MDVISION PM EMR, V5.1 supports individual addresses for each provider and/or a unique global Direct Address for the practice.
- Additional Services – Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, business analysis services, additional training services, etc.).
Additional costs that may be incurred for this certified product-version can be viewed at Download Transparent Pricing Disclosure File