We specialize in care and in caring.
Children’s Ambulatory Surgery Center of New Jersey (CASC) is one of only eight independently owned and operated pediatric multi specialty same-day surgical centers in the United States—and the only such center in the Tri-State area.
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday:6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Wednesday:6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Thursday:6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Friday:6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Saturday: Can Offer Hours As Needed
- Sunday: Closed
We offer a more personalized approach to surgical care that includes:
- A welcoming atmosphere. We’re smaller, more intimate, and more specialized than a hospital. You feel the difference as soon as you walk through the door.
- Prompt, flexible scheduling. Your child won’t wait weeks for a procedure. And we schedule surgery early in the morning so that your child will spend less time fasting- and less time feeling “yucky.”
- Family involvement. We encourage parents and other family members to stay with their child before and after surgery.
- Child-centered care. Our caring approach to treatment will minimize the physical and emotional distress your child may feel throughout the process.
- Aetna Better Health
- Americhoice/United Healthcare Community Plan
- Empire United Healthcare
- Horizon BCBS
- Horizon NJ Health
- United Health Care
We are proud to offer our patients and their friends/families:
- Specialized pediatric surgical care.
- A highly trained team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, surgical technicians, and administrative personnel all dedicated to your care and well-being. The staff includes nurses and anesthesiology team members certified in pediatric care.
- A brand new, state-of-the-art facility with 2 Class C operating room, 4 pre-operative area beds, and 5 post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) beds
- A Center licensed by the State of New Jersey, and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), which awarded us a Coin of Excellence!
- Free, on-site parking
- A comfortable waiting area with coffee, tea, and water.
Douglas Avella, MD
Ellen Dean-Davis, MD
Avrum Joffe, MD
David Konigsberg, MD
Aura Caldera, DDS
Preeti Gupta, DDS
Bryan Johnson, DMD
Boris Kleyman, DDS
Nicholle Shon, DDS
Patricia Sioson-Maser DDS
Dmitry Stillman, MD
Pediatric General Surgery
Frederick Alexander, MD
Jay Bernstein, MD
Glen Bianchi, MD
Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat
Harry Katz, MD
Pediatric Craniofacial and Plastic Surgery
Silvio Podda, MD
Maria Teresa Rivera-Penera, MD
Erena Treskova, MD
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
Eshanash Arora, MD