As leaders in same-day surgery, we put you first.
SurgiCare of Englewood Cliffs is a Nationally recognized, fully accredited ambulatory surgical center. We offer personalized medical care in a State-of- the-Art atmosphere. Our surgeons are leaders in their therapeutic specialties, giving you “top-notch” care that is convenient and close to home. SurgiCare of Englewood Cliffs is comprised of an expert team of Board Certified Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, Certified Surgical Technicians, Certified Sterilization/Processing Technicians and trained office staff. This enables our surgeons and staff to offer efficient minimally invasive procedures with the experience and quality of a hospital.
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday: 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Friday: 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Why choose a same-day surgical center?
- Affordability—Treatment at a multispecialty same-day surgical center is overall more costeffective compared with hospital-based care. As a result, your co-pay should be lower. Ask your Insurance company.
- Safety—Our surgeons, anesthesiologists and clinical staff take ownership of the center and closely monitor all procedures and processes, so your risk of infection or surgical complications is minimized.
- Convenience—Being smaller and specialized means you won’t have to wait long for your procedure. Our center is easy to get to and located in your neighborhood. In certain situations, we provide car service to and from the facility. Ask if you qualify.
- Compassion & Comfort— Our caring staff is here to answer your questions and address concerns. You will get personalized care and post care education. Customer Care and Customer Satisfaction are our main goals. We allow the patients to give us feedback so that we can continue to provide exceptional care. Our overall satisfaction rate is 98.8% while the national average for ASC centers falls around 94% nationally (Based on independent survey).
- Aetna Better Health
- Empire Plan United Healthcare
- Horizon BCBS
- Horizon Casualty
- Horizon NJ Health
- Preferred Care Partners
- United Health Care
- United Health Care Medicare
We are proud to offer our patients and their friends/families:
- A highly trained team of physicians, nurses, technicians and other health-care professionals all dedicated to ensuring that you have a stress-free, positive experience
- A facility accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care and Medicare
- Free, on-site parking
- Coffee and snack station in the PACU, along with WiFi
- Transportation to the center for patients with no other means of transport
We are grateful that you and your doctor have chosen our Center for your upcoming procedure. We look forward to seeing you, and as your procedure approaches, one of our nurses will be in touch to obtain information that will enable us to provide you with the best possible care.
Just one thing…”
If there were just one thing we could impress upon you about our Center, it’s that we treat every patient as if he or she were a member of our family.
Donald Levine, MD
Nasar Shahid, MD
Michael Umanoff, MD
Sanghyun Kim, MD
David Freilich, MD
Daniel Stegman, MD
Gordon Kaplan, MD
Maurizio Miglietta, MD
Mark Pinkhasov, MD
Michael Sciarra, MD