As leaders in same-day surgery, we put you first.
University Center for Ambulatory is a fully accredited, Medicare-approved ambulatory surgical center that offers top-notch medical care in a warm, inviting setting.
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 7 AM to 5 PM
- Tuesday: 7 AM to 5 PM
- Wednesday: 7 AM to 5 PM
- Thursday: 7 AM to 5 PM
- Friday: 7 AM to 4PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
WHY CHOOSE A SAME-DAY SURGICAL CENTER?
Having your same-day procedure done at a smaller, privately owned surgical center offers many advantages, including:
- Safety—Our surgeons, anesthesiologists and clinical staff take ownership of the center and closely monitor all procedures and processes, so your risk of infection or surgical complications is minimized
- Convenience—We’re nearby. We’re small and specialized, so you won’t wait months for your procedure. And we have a complete laboratory on the premises, so you won’t have to wait for blood or urine test results
- Affordability—Treatment at a multispecialty same-day surgical center is overall more costeffective compared with hospital-based care. As a result, your co-pay should be lower
- Compassion—We’re never too busy to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have
- Comfort—Our waiting rooms have all the touches of home, and our caring staff will put you at ease
- Empire Plan (UHC)
- First MCO
- Horizon BCBS
- United Health Care
We are proud to offer our patients and their friends/families:
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Awarded the Certificate of Distinction for Joint Replacement-Knee and Hip by The Joint Commission
- Recognized as a recipient of the National APEX Quality Award for patient satisfaction for 2016/2017
- A highly trained team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, surgical technicians, and administrative personnel all dedicated to your care and well-being
- A spotless, comfortable Center.
- Free, on-site parking.
We are grateful that you and your doctor have chosen our Center for your upcoming procedure. We look forward to seeing you, and as your procedure approaches, one of our nurses will be in touch to obtain information that will enable us to provide you with the best possible care.
Jeffrey Bechler, MD
Mark Butler, MD
Gino Chiapetta, MD
Stephen Cook, MD
Christopher Doumas, MD
Charles Gatt, MD
David Harwood, MD
Stephen Kayiaros, MD
Richard Klein, MD
Timothy Leddy, MD
Matthew McDonnell, MD
James Monica, MD
David Polonet. MD
Carlos Sagebien, MD
Kenneth Swan, Jr., MD
Justin Fleming, DPM
Brandon Zuklie, DPM
Harris Bram, MD
Tony George, DO