As leaders in same-day surgery, we put you first.
SurgiCare of Carlstadt is a fully accredited, Medicare-approved ambulatory surgical center that offers top-notch medical care in a warm, inviting setting.
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 6 AM to 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 6 AM to 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 6 AM to 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 6 AM to 5:30 PM
- Friday: 6 AM to 5:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Why choose a same-day surgical center?
- Safety— Studies show that serious postsurgical complications are extremely rare after surgery performed at a same-day surgical center.1 Additionally, rates of postsurgical infections are 50% lower at same-day surgery centers, compared with hospital-based surgery. And in many cases, localized anesthesia can be used instead of general anesthesia, thus lowering the risk of adverse effects from anesthesia.
- Cost— Because same-day surgery centers don’t assess the operating room, overnight admission and floor charges common at hospitals, most procedures are less costly. As a result, your copay could be hundreds of dollars lower whether you have commercial insurance or Medicare.
- Convenience— We’re nearby. We’re small and specialized, so you won’t wait months for your procedure. And we have a complete imaging center on the premises, so you won’t have to go off-site
We are proud to offer our patients and their friends/families:
- A highly trained team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, surgical technicians, and administrative personnel all dedicated to your care and well-being
- A spotlessly clean, 8,000-square-foot Center with 3 operating rooms, 4 preoperative beds, 6 beds in the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU), and a comfortable waiting area with coffee for those who may accompany you
- A Center licensed by the State of New Jersey, certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- A multilingual staff fluent in languages including English, Spanish, and Italian
- Free, on-site parking
Cataldo Cacace, MD
Vincent Lanteri, MD
Orthopaedic – Total Joint Replacement Hip/Knee and Partial Knee Replacement
Mark Hartzband, MD
Robert Brady, DO
Terry McSweeney, DC
Laparoscopic Gastric Banding and General Surgery
Sebastian Eid, MD
Douglas Ewing, MD
Hans Schmidt, MD
In Network Insurances:
- Aetna Better Health
- Empire Plan (UHC)
- Horizon BCBS
- Horizon Casualty
- United Health Care
- United Health Care Medicare