As leaders in same-day surgery, we put you first.
SurgiCare of Carlstadt is a fully accredited, Medicare-approved ambulatory surgical center that offers top-notch medical care in a warm, inviting setting.
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Why choose a same-day surgical center?
- Safety— Studies show that serious postsurgical complications are extremely rare after surgery performed at a same-day surgical center.1 Additionally, rates of postsurgical infections are 50% lower at same-day surgery centers, compared with hospital-based surgery. And in many cases, localized anesthesia can be used instead of general anesthesia, thus lowering the risk of adverse effects from anesthesia.
- Cost— Because same-day surgery centers don’t assess the operating room, overnight admission and floor charges common at hospitals, most procedures are less costly. As a result, your copay could be hundreds of dollars lower whether you have commercial insurance or Medicare.
- Convenience— We’re nearby. We’re small and specialized, so you won’t wait months for your procedure. And we have a complete imaging center on the premises, so you won’t have to go off-site
We are proud to offer our patients and their friends/families:
- A highly trained team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, surgical technicians, and administrative personnel all dedicated to your care and well-being
- A spotlessly clean, 8,000-square-foot Center with 3 operating rooms, 4 preoperative beds, 6 beds in the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU), and a comfortable waiting area with coffee for those who may accompany you
- A Center licensed by the State of New Jersey, certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- A multilingual staff fluent in languages including English, Spanish, and Italian
- Free, on-site parking
Cataldo Cacace, MD
Vincent Lanteri, MD
Orthopaedic – Total Joint Replacement Hip/Knee and Partial Knee Replacement
Mark Hartzband, MD
Robert Brady, DO
Terry McSweeney, DC
In Network Insurances:
- Aetna Better Health
- Empire Plan (UHC)
- Horizon BCBS
- Horizon Casualty
- United Health Care
- United Health Care Medicare