Sovereign Health System is a rapidly growing organization in one of the most rapidly growing professions and industries in the United States – healthcare. We invite you to “Come grow with us,” and to bring your talents, training, and commitment to our ongoing work to further enhance patient care in our multi-specialty community healthcare system.
Join our mailing list to be notified of new career opportunities!
SurgiCare of Oradell, LLC
The hours for this position are: Monday – Friday 12pm – 4pm, and require flexibility based upon the needs of the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcomes patients upon their arrival.
- Registration of patient’s information; data entry of basic demographics and insurance information.
- Confirm eligibility of patient’s insurance.
- Schedule’s appointments.
- Answer phones and route calls to the appropriate party.
- Perform other administrative support duties as needed.
Experience / Skills:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to transition to change based on needs of the organization.
- Prior medical office experience preferred.
Oradell, NJ, US
SurgiCare of Oradell, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Administrator for a full time position.
The ASC Administrator will oversee billing, budget, compliance, risk management, and quality improvement. The ASC Administrator will also collaborate with the DON and Medical Director on provider credentialing and physician recruitment.
The Administrator will ensure compliance with IMQ, CMS, and OSHA standards and help facilitate regulatory agency surveys. The Administrator shall monitor the adequacy and quality of the facility’s medical activities through coordination with the DON to the Governing Board.
Prior ASC Administrator experience
Proficient computer skills